Kuranya在澳洲本土是「彩虹」的意思，寓意這來自美麗的塔斯馬尼亞綠色島嶼及廣闊的北部沙漠的澳洲複方精油就像一條美麗的彩虹 — 不同精油配搭在一起時產生的協同作用創造出美麗的東西。由檸檬香桃木、昆士亞、藍絲柏、檀香、茴香、石南葉白千層、茶樹和尤加利等純靜精油的結合而成的Australian Kuranya™ 賦予它一種令人愉悅，樸實的香氣，有助於清潔和增強您皮膚自然光澤的功效。
- 添加Australian Kuranya™到您的護膚程序中，配合玫瑰軟膏使用，有助增強皮膚的自然光澤，減少瑕 疵出現的機會。
Backhousia citriodora† (Lemon myrtle) leaf oil, Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil, Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil, Santalum album† (Sacred Sandalwood™) oil, Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil, Melaleuca ericifolia† leaf oil, Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea tree) leaf oi l
†100% pure essential oil
Sourced from the luscious, green Tasmanian islands and vast northern deserts, Australian Kuranya™ essential oil blend features oils extracted from plants that call Australia home. The blend is named “Kuranya,” the aboriginal word for “Rainbow” in Australia perfectly represents this Australia-sourced essential oil blend—a synergy of oils that creates something beautiful. This refreshing blend includes Lemon Myrtle, Kunzea, Blue Cypress, Sandalwood, Fennel, Australian Ericifolia, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Tea Tree essential oils. The synergy of each oil gives it a pleasing, earthy aroma and skin-loving benefits that can help cleanse and enhance your natural radiance.
- Benefits and Features
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Its inspiriting, woodsy scent helps uplift your mood with its properties to purifies the air and rejuvenates space.
Features & Benefits
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents geranial, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and alpha and beta santalol
- Offers a stimulating and rejuvenating space
- Purifies the air with its uplifting, woodsy scent
From the bottle: Fresh, Lemony, Eucalyptic aroma
- Purification Essential Oil Blend
- Citronella Essential Oil
- R.C. Essential Oil Blend
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Melrose Essential Oil Blend
- Lantern Diffuser
Backhousia citriodora† (Lemon myrtle) leaf oil
Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil
Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil
Santalum album† (Sacred Sandalwood™) oil
Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil
Melaleuca ericifolia† leaf oil
Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea tree) leaf oil
†100% pure essential oil
- Apply topically with Rose Ointment to refresh skin.
- Add to Thieves® Household Cleaner for a boost in your spring cleaning.
- Diffuse indoors to freshen the air.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma.
- Rub on the bottoms of your feet in the morning to jump-start your day.
- Apply to your chest for a breath of fresh air.
Where to Diffuse
- Diffused outside, Australian Kuranya’s crisp, herbaceous scent is just the thing to settle into a summer evening on the back porch with friends.
- With its fresh notes of Tea Tree and the rich, warm notes of Sandalwood, Australian Kuranya offers an uplifting, soothing aroma for diffusing to create a positive and motivating space while working through your list of weekend chores.
- Diffuse the positive, invigorating aroma of Australian Kuranya at your desk to breathe in a crisp aroma as you power past the 3 p.m. slump.
Want to wake up feeling fresh or soothe your skin after a long day? Infuse Australian Kuranya into your morning or evening skin care routine, or uplift your mood anytime by diffusing for a crisp, woodsy aroma.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Australian Kuranya essential oil blend contains oils from powerful plants found all across Australia—from the luscious, green Tasmanian islands to vast northern deserts. The synergy of each oil gives it a pleasing, earthy aroma and skin-loving benefits that can help cleanse and enhance your natural radiance.
This new essential oil blend is the first product to carry the D. Gary Young Research Institute seal on its label. This seal is an assurance that Gary’s tradition of quality and innovation has been upheld through the development and production of every new Young Living product.
Australian Kuranya essential oil joined the Young Living family in 2018.