Basil (Ocimum basilicum)† leaf oil
Basil essential oil has a fresh, herbaceous aroma that can be calming and refreshing. Dilute with V-6 or another carrier oil when applying directly to desired area.
Basil has a strong, spicy aroma that is invigorating to the spirit, bringing a sense of balance and calms the mind.It is mostly used for respiratory, muscular and joint support, but what makes the oil so much more powerful than the leaves is simply the potency. The compounds found in the oil of the steam distilled leaves, stems and flowers are much greater than what we find in dried or even fresh leaves.
If you have an muscle discomfort following work out or exercise then reach for basil essential oil - it can smooth muscles especially ones that are tired and fatigued.
It is also a key oil in the Raindrop Technique. This technique harmonizes energy in body systems and may also be used for animals, particularly horses.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity. Dilution highly recommended.
1. Diffuse Basil essential oil to promote alertness and focus – great to use while studying or reading
2. Massage with wintergreen and carrier oil on back of neck for a cooling experience.
3. Diffuse to help get rid of odors in the home.
4. After exercise, mix Basil essential oil with massage oil and rub on muscles for a soothing experience.
5. Add a couple drops of essential oil to a cotton ball and keep it in your closet for a good smell every time you open it
ITEM NO. : 350029
ITEM: 15 ml
Abies balsamea† (Balsam Canada) needle oil